MWG Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Forum Rules

Go down

General Forum Rules Empty General Forum Rules

Post by Martin Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:51 am

MWG is copyright of Martin22 therefore we have the rights to ban you from our forum at anytime for any reason. We also have the rights to take you to court and fine you if you take any of our content without asking me (Martin) first, This includes anything from our website, Forum and games.

Forum Rules:

- You must not double post in any topic, no matter of the time no one else has posted
- Do not spam, We will give instant bans for anyone that spams on this forum (this includes advertising)
- Do not use crude words in the forum as we will give instant bans for this too, we want to keep this forum a nice place to be
- (c) as posted above, nothing can be copied/taken from our forum without HANDWRITEN permission. If you want to take anything please ask me first.
- No adult content, hacking or illegal content may be used

Game Rules:
- Be trueful about the score you got in the game. Not giving the right score will be silly and you will only be cheating yourself
- Do not copy our games (graphics, ideas, or whole game)
- We only release games under the MWG name. All the content is mine and fellow game designers on this forum if the game was released by MWG first.

Thats about it for the main rules of the forum and games. Just follow these and anyother rules posted round this forum and you will be a happy member here at MWG!
Martin
Martin
Admin

https://mwgames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down